Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls




These may be the best thing I have ever made, gluten-free vegan or not. I could have easily eaten them all myself, which is why it was a good thing that I had eight other people to share them with, because Lord knows I do not need to eat a dozen cinnamon rolls and my self control had been relinquished by the mere scent of these in the oven.



Their texture is perfect. Even if you are able to tell that they are gluten-free, I have a hunch that you'll prefer their texture to any wheat treat you've had in the past. It almost melts in your mouth. The pumpkin isn't overpowering and adds a nice balance to the cinnamon and sweet frosting.



I wasn't the only one who was smitten with these before even breaking into the first bite!

Please head over to Manifest Vegan for the recipe and check out her other amazing concoctions. This woman has magical powers, seriously. You will never have gluten-envy again.


1 comment: